Monday, August 27, 2012

Party invitations

Hubby's birthday is coming in just a few weeks. We thought it would be fun to try one of those murder mystery parties. We've never hosted one before so who knows how it will go but why not give it a try?
There are websites that you can order these games online and I found one that has a themed evite to send. I was going to use that but I was sitting in my craft room and happened to look straight at the Monster Munchies set and realized that the party stamp in it was perfect. Of course I had to use the Googly Ghouls set too! Those Googly eyes are the best!
It didn't take me long to whip up a few invites with matching envelopes. (probably faster to make the cards than for me to figure out how to customize and use that online evite thingy...and sooo much cuter!)
I cased the card from Cassie A a demo from the u.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment