Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Check out this Sale-a-bration freebie!

Sale-a-bration is here!  Sale-a-bration is all about free products.  You get to choose an exclusive sale-a-bration freebie for every $60 order.

For today's watch it Wednesday, I thought I would share something I am passionate about.  The Project Life by Stampin' Up! card collection.

You can see in the video how beautiful the cards are and how easy they are to use with your photographs.  These are FREE during sale-a-bration.




I just finished up my album from the Hawaii trip in May.  (check out a blog post from my time there HERE)

As soon as Kevin got home from work I showed him the album.  We both loved looking at it and it brought back so many nice memories.

It's so important to preserve those photographs and memories.  Want to learn how easy it is?
Come on out to my next Memory Keeping and More information night.  Here's the information.  Please RSVP.  The $5 is just a supply fee to cover the little make n take we'll do.  

Monday January 25th 7:00pm:  Memory Keeping and More
Got lots of photos??? Come learn about how to get those photos into albums without draining time, energy  or your wallet!  No creativity required!  This is not scrapbooking.  This is for everyone who takes photos and wants a way to organize them so that you and your family can enjoy the memories for years to come.  I can’t wait to show you how you can create beautiful albums documenting your story without all the time, money and energy of traditional scrapbooking. RSVP required.  Cost: $5

No comments:

Post a Comment